In July 2016 we island-hopped around Greece and stumbled across some mouth-watering restaurants along the way. Only the other day did we think about the 'Seafood Pouch' that we had in Santorini at a restaurant called "Seaside By Notos" that's situated right on Perivolos Beach.
Lucky enough for us, they have their recipe for this amazing dish on their website.
SEAFOOD POUCH (serves 4)
1 kg pasta (linguini)
50 gr. sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 chilli pepper
Fresh basil leaves
2 cloves garlic
4 large scallops
100 gr. crabmeat
½ kg fresh mussels
1 can of Santorini tomato juice
½ litre of water
- Pour the olive oil into a saucepan, brown the onion and add the seafood after washing.
- Once they begin to steam, finish with white wine.
- Add the sun-dried tomato, paste, tomato juice, the basil, chillies and water.
- Bring to boil, add the linguini, and boil for 7 minutes until the sauce is absorbed by the pasta.
- Serve into a parchment cooking paper with the top closed as shown in the pictures…
Or you can head to their website here .
Happy Cooking xo